If you are in need of COVID-19 Cleanup & Disinfection services, call our hotline at 1-888-752-5001 for 24/7 assistance.
Are you concerned about how you can protect your staff, customers, and the public from COVID-19? If you operate a business, you’ve likely struggled to keep up with the Coronavirus effort.
Bio Recovery is a professional leading disinfection company with locations in all 50 contiguous states within the US. Our disinfectants are EPA registered and approved to treat all coronavirus (COVID-19) variants.
If you’re an organization in need of this type of cleanup, you’re in the right hands. Allowing a fully licensed OSHA professional biohazard cleanup company to step in not only gives you the piece of mind, it gives you time to focus on what’s important.
Here’s the top reasons why Bio Recovery clients trust us for these types of infectious disease decontamination:
- The length of time the SARS-CoV-2 virus remains active varies
- Certificate of Hygiene gives your customers peace of mind
- We receive new CDC emergency response information as it’s released
- We have nationwide 24/7 emergency response teams
- We use the right equipment and supplies
- We are licensed to dispose of all biohazardous waste
- Deep cleaning enforces brand trust
- We serve all private and public sectors
1. The lifespan of the virus on certain surfaces varies
A number of studies have found that the survival time of the Coronavirus varies depending on the surface. Outside the human body, the virus can survive:
- On non porous surfaces (e.g. stainless steel, plastic, glass) for up to 3 days (72 hours)
- On other surfaces for minutes to hours
As a business you don’t want to waste time and money watching your employees clean areas that don’t need treatment. Having a professional crew helping treat your organization efficiently is the best reassurance you can have.
2. A Certificate of Hygiene gives your customers peace of mind
As a fully licensed, bonded, and insured disinfection company we’re able to issue a Certificate of Hygiene after the cleanup is completed. These certifications exist to officialize our services and are sometimes required by the town to reopen. They also give your customers increased esteem and peace of mind when visiting your business.
A Certificate of Hygiene also covers the surface sanitization of other viruses as well. This includes (but is not limited to) influenza, hepatitis, HPV, the common cold, HSV, and more. Feel free to ask for more information on how a Certificate of Hygiene can help your business when you call our hotline, 1-888-752-5001.
3. We receive new CDC emergency response information as it’s released
The novel Coronavirus is still novel, which means new information is being released about COVID-19 all the time, even years later. As one of the leading partners in disinfection services, we receive this new information and cleaning procedures right away.
Many of our clients trust us to stay informed on any new CDC cleaning protocol. That’s why, even years later, we have remained a service partner with governmental agencies and top brands.
4. We have nationwide 24/7 emergency response teams
The best part about our services in this unfortunate time is our unmatched 24/7 emergency response teams. We are available in all contiguous 50 states with multiple local crews in each area. If you’ve discovered an outbreak at one of your stores, or are looking to have a chain of your stores serviced, we most certainly have the crews available to assist.
We’re here for you, whether you’re a large chain, franchise, or small mom and pop storefront, we have crews available to assist you. Give our 24/7 hotline a call at 1-888-752-5001 for a discrete consultation.
5. Bio Recovery uses the right equipment and compounds to neutralize coronavirus
We apply techniques and cleaning solutions appropriate to each surface and task. Some cleaning and disinfecting compounds can unnecessarily damage your property and equipment, and create a secondary health hazard by leaving behind unhealthy chemical residue.
All of our cleaning compounds are EPA-approved and CDC and OSHA compliant.
6. We package and dispose of biohazard waste according to local and federal laws
All contaminated waste generated by coronavirus cleaning and sanitization requires special handling and disposal. Our teams remove all contaminated cleaning materials, delivering them to the appropriate biohazard waste processing facilities.
Companies that attempt biohazard cleanup through in-house efforts are often unaware of the penalties for illegal contaminated waste disposal, costing thousands of dollars and putting waste management workers at risk.
7. Professional COVID-19 deep cleaning enforces brand trust
Your customers and employees (and the public) want to know you take their safety—and that of the community at large—seriously. While Bio Recovery is committed to discretion and typically operates without drawing attention, there are times when our presence is reassuring. This is one of those times.
8. Bio Recovery serves all private and public sector organizations
We have been serving clients in need of biohazard remediation services for over 20 years. Our loyal customers include:
- Car and RV rental companies
- Short-term rental properties
- Hotels and motels
- Medical facilities
- Retail stores
- Shipping and distribution centers
- Manufacturing and assembly plants
- Industrial facilities
- Daycare centers
- Schools and universities
- Assisted living facilities
- Detention facilities
- Vehicle salvage companies
- Biotechnical, forensic, and pathology laboratories
- Private residences
We specialize in cleaning up infectious disease, blood spills, and decomposition, completing each project as if our families’ lives depend on our work. During this unprecedented pandemic, they certainly do. Entrust your employees’ safety and that of your community to us.
Make Bio Recovery your strategic partner in the fight against COVID-19
We have coronavirus cleanup response teams standing by across the nation 24/7, though we strongly recommend bringing us on board before the need arises.
Contact us anytime to find out how to set up an account, or to request our services ASAP. Our customer care associates will work with your company’s insurance or assist you in seeking financing options or emergency funding.