If you live in a home that was built before 1978, chances are that your home contains some Lead-Based Paint.
The older the home, the more likely it is to have at least some lead paint. Breathing in lead fumes or dust or swallowing anything that contains lead can result in Lead Poisoning. Bio Recovery technicians are Trained Lead Abatement Specialists.
We provide homeowners with Affordable Lead Paint Removal to eliminate the dangers of lead exposure, with services available for those in Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas.
If you suspect that your family is at risk for lead paint exposure you need to call lead paint removal experts before you or your children suffer from long-term health problems or a learning disability.
Lead-Based Paint Used for Many Years
Lead-based paint is commonly found in structures built before1978.
The dangers of Lead Based-Paint can be lurking in numerous places inside the home, exterior of home, or playground. Windows, doors, railings, swings, decks, and stairs are all places where lead paint was used for many years.
Dangers of Lead-Based Paint Exposure
Lead Poisoning from lead-based paint is a real concern for both adults and children. There can be permanent health problems from ingesting hazardous lead. Due to the health risks of lead exposure, the federal government banned the use of lead paint in 1978.
This does not mean that lead-based paint has been removed from homes it simply means that no lead-based paint should have been used after 1978.
Hazards of Lead Paint During Remodeling
During a home remodeling project, it is very important that your contractor take all necessary precautions to limit your family’s exposure to Hazardous Lead Paint exposure.
Prior to beginning a home improvement project you should consult with Bio Recovery. We offer several Affordable Lead Remediation Options that will create a healthier environment.
Long-Term Effects of Lead Poisoning
Young children are at the Greatest Risk for developing Lead Poisoning from Lead-Based Paint. They do not understand how dangerous it is to put something like paint chips into their mouths.
The results can be long-term problems with learning, behavior, and health. The most extreme cases can cause death.
- Learning disability
- Behavioral problems
- Reproductive issues
- Kidney damage
- Gastrointestinal problems
- High blood pressure
- Neurological problems
Lead Paint Removal and Abatement Specialists
Contact Bio Recovery if you are in need of Lead Paint Removal and Abatement Services. Our highly trained technicians are Certified for Lead-Based Paint Removal from homes, business, and more.
There may be a real Danger of Lead inside of your home and failure to safely remove it could result in Lead Poisoning. Children and adults are both at risk for long-term health problems from lead exposure. It is dangerous to ingest lead fumes, lead dust, or lead paint chips.
Pennsylvania residents, contact Bio Recovery for Lead-Based Paint Removal. Call Us Today at 1-888-752-5001 or fill out our Online Form.