Crime Scene Cleanup in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Philadelphia Commercial, Institutional Death & Crime Scene Cleaning
Do you have a plan in place to address a death or traumatic injury on your premises? Most companies understand that OSHA has specific requirements for safe cleanup and sanitation after an industrial accident or work-related injury.
You might have first aid stations and staff trained in basic EMT skills. But when a traumatic incident occurs in the workplace, such as an industrial injury, suicide or homicide, are you ready to ask your employees to clean up blood, body fluids, and human tissue?
That sentence may have shocked you, but imagine how the subject may impact your staff after they've witnessed a trauma firsthand, or if they're reeling from the news that a colleague died or was severely injured at work. Are they mentally prepared to thoroughly sanitize your accident or crime scene in the event of the following? Is it ethical to ask, even if it's within their job description?
- Workplace violence resulting in traumatic injury or homicide
- Discovery of a decomposing body on the property
- An industrial accident resulting in blood spills or death
- Traffic accident requiring blood cleanup in company vehicles
- Failure of refrigeration units in food handling or medical laboratory facilities
- Biohazard contamination in public or treatment zones in medical facilities
- Violence in detention or correction facilities requiring cleanup of blood, feces, and bodily fluids
- Disinfection of bloodborne pathogens (Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, HIV)
- Disinfection of sites contaminated by MRSA, e. Coli, salmonella, and other bacterial and viral diseases
- Tear gas, pepper spray, and stun grenade residue left after law enforcement intervention
- Crime scene cleanup to remove fingerprint and body fluid detection residue
Workplace biohazard and crime scene cleaning is a job best left for the professionals. Improper PPE equipment and procedures can spread contamination and put your employees and the public at further risk of infection. No amount of theoretical training adequately prepares your staff for the realities and responsibilities of cleaning up blood spills and other biological hazmat contaminations.
Our biohazard cleaning technicians are trained, experienced, and equipped to thoroughly sanitize your premises in accordance with Pennsylvania laws, Philadelphia health codes, OSHA requirements, and EPA guidelines.
If you wish to include Bio Recovery as part of your emergency management plan, call us at 1-888-752-5001. Keep our number visible, along with those of chemical hazmat professionals and Philadelphia utility emergency hotlines.
Our certified and trained teams respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and our office associates are always ready to answer your questions.
Crime Scene & Biohazard Cleaning for Philadelphia Private Residences
We treat all our customers with the dignity, respect, and level of care they deserve. If you require biohazard cleaners or a crime scene cleanup company to help return your home or other private property to its pre-trauma condition, contact us at 1-888-752-5001.
We will work with your insurance company and Pennsylvania victim services agencies to help pay for our fees.
Here's how we can serve you so you and your loved ones can focus on your emotional and psychological trauma recovery:
- Clean up after a suicide
- Clean up after a homicide
- Clean up after a self-defense shooting
- Clean up after an in-home accident or illness (falls, lacerations, body fluids)
- Cleaning of broken refrigerator or freezer units and resulting foul odors
- Cleanup after pest infestations
- Cleaning residues and odors left after a hoarder or animal hoarding situation
- Cleanup of residues and odors resulting from an unattended death or decomposing body
- Removal of drug-related hazards (methamphetamine residue, fentanyl powder, hypodermic needles)
- Mold remediation
- Cleanup after burst septic abscess
- Crime scene cleanup involving tear gas, pepper spray, and forensic body fluid detection materials
- Cleaning interior and exterior property after a violent crime
- Car, boat, and RV blood cleanup
If you're unsure whether or not we can help you with a specific issue, don't hesitate to contact us. No job is too big or too small, and our teams have responded to and remediated every type of biohazard cleaning request. We're professional, experienced, discreet, and prepared to take over the jobs you should never have to do yourself.
You want to protect yourself, your family, and your property value. Our certified technicians will follow a comprehensive checklist and provide you with the necessary paperwork to show future homebuyers your home is sanitary and safe. More important, you'll know your home is once again a place of comfort.
Once again, our number is 1-888-752-5001. We hope you never need to call, but if you do, we'll send out a team ASAP, day or night, 7 days a week.
Other Cleanup Services in Pennslyvania
- Crime Scene Cleanup
- Suicide Cleanup
- Infectious Disease
- Hoarding Cleanup
- Unattended Death
- Vehicle Blood Cleanup
- Biohazard Removal
- Blood Cleanup
- Decomposition & Odor
- Tear Gas Cleanup
- Hazmat Cleanup
- Meth Lab Recovery
- Asbestos Abatement
- Water & Sewage Remediation
- Mold Remediation
- Fingerprint Dust Removal
Back to Crime Scene Cleanup